Here at Crumlin Creek, we are all about growing the game of golf! Most importantly making it fun and accessible for kids of all ages. This is why kids play free with a paying adult 7 days a week! For the 2017 season we will be offering two great programs for junior golf. We will be offering our week long summer camps, as well as a monthly Friday night instructional program. All information on programs can be found below, as well a sign up form can be found on the right hand side of the screen.
Reasons to learn and have fun at Crumlin!
- Daily on – course instruction where the summer campers will play real golf on a real course
- All instruction is supervised by PGA of Canada and certified golf instructors.
- Certified coaches also have their CPR Level A and AED certification
- All instruction is conducted on real grass surfaces using real golf balls and equipment (weather permitting)
- Instruction is conducted to Canadian Junior Golf Association tournament qualification requirements. See website at www.cjga.ca
- All participants under the age of 12 will receive free golf at any time when playing with a green fee paying adult.
- Participants will play a variety of golf themed games and learn the rules of golf in a fun manner.
- All classes and camps are open to ages 5 to 12 regardless of skill level.
Kids – Friday Night Learn to Golf Program
– $99 for 4 Week Program
– Friday Nights 6:00-7:00
– Range Balls Included
– Free Ice Cream after lesson!
– June 2, 9, 16, and 23
– July 7, 14, 21, 28
– August 4, 11, 18, 25
Summer Junior Golf Camps
– Full Week Camps (Mon-Fri)
– Full Day 9:00 – 3:00 priced at $329.00
– Half Day 9:00 – 12:00 priced at $249.00
– Driving Range and on Golf Course Instruction
– Additional $50/tax in for Lunch Package
July 3rd – July 7th
July 17th – July 21st
August 7th – 11th
August 21st – 25th
Sign up form located on the right side of screen. All camps require minimum number of registered participants.
For more information, please email email@example.com