Before booking your tee times, please read our COVID-19 protocols in place.
- All tee times must be booked before arriving at the golf course
- Tee times can be booked online at www.crumlincreek.com or by calling the clubhouse at 519-659-7070
- All players will have to confirm tee time at gate before entering the property.
- Customer access to property limited to no more than 20 mins prior to their tee time.
- Clubhouse will be open for payment and take out purchases, no more than 2 customers inside at a time. Please wait outside in line for your turn, adhering to physical distancing practices at all times.
- Golfers will enter through clubhouse door, and exit through patio.
- Beverage cart service will be available on the course, as well as call in service for food deliveries.
- Driving range facilities will currently be closed short term until deemed safe for everyone.
- Power carts are available for single riders only, unless you reside in the same household.
- Please wait for staff to direct you to correct cart which will be sanitized and ready for use.
- Following play, golfers are asked to park their carts in a designated area.
- Pull carts will be available and sanitized before and after every use for your safety.
- Bathroom facilities in clubhouse will be available. Bathroom facility on course will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Golfers are permitted to use bathroom facilities and take out services following their rounds. We do ask that you do not loiter in parking lot longer than required.
- Bunker rakes, benches, and ball washers will not be available.
- When playing out of bunkers play a preferred lie.
- Please do not touch flagsticks, a device has been added to pins to allow ball retrieval with putter.
- Customers not abiding my course’s COVID-19 protocols will be asked to leave.
- All staff will be completing health screening before starting shifts.
- Proper hand hygiene and use of PPE where appropriate, will be used to ensure safe practices for our staff and customers.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority!
We will be offering our take out menu and remain diligent in our food handling and safety procedures. We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures to our already high level of cleanliness to help protect our staff and customers. If you have traveled out of the country recently, please ensure you adhere to Health Canada’s self quarantine guidelines.
Thank you for your patience.